As per the directives of the Tourism Council of Bhutan, full payment shall be made in advance and in US dollars. The payment must be deposited directly into the Tourism Council of Bhutan’s bank account. Bhutan Lost Horizon Travel will not receive payment from the Tourism Council of Bhutan until your trip has concluded and you have departed Bhutan. The payment shall be remitted by International Wire Transfer to the Bank Account of Tourism Council of Bhutan maintained with BHUTAN NATIONAL BANK, with ultimate beneficiary company as Bhutan Lost Horizon Travel.
The tour payment includes the trip cost, Visa fee and flight tickets. Please, be assured of confidence and security when using this payment method.
For the wire transfer the payment from your bank using the information given below:
Bank: Bank of America, New York, USA
Swift Code: BOFAUS3N
Beneficiary Bank: Bhutan National Bank, Thimphu, Bhutan
Account No. : 6550691700(USD A/C)
Swift Code: BNBTBTBT
Ultimate Beneficiary: Bhutan Lost Horizon Travel (Tour Operator)
A remittance copy must be sent to us by e-mail so as to enable us to proceed with the arrangement of visa without delay. The Tourism Council of Bhutan will allow us to apply for your Visa Clearance with the Department of Immigration only after receiving the full tour payment.
Every effort will be made to adhere to the planned itinerary. However, due to weather conditions and reasons beyond Bhutan Lost Horizon Travel control, changes to the itinerary might occur, for which the company accepts no responsibility.
Cancellation Charges. Tour programs booked and subsequently cancelled shall be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
- 45 days or more prior to arrival date in Bhutan: No cancellation charges
- 30-45 days or more prior to arrival date in Bhutan: 20 % cancellation charges applicable
- 21-29 days or more prior to arrival date in Bhutan: 30 % cancellation charges applicable
- 15-20 days or more prior to arrival date in Bhutan: 50 % cancellation charges applicable
- Less than 15 days prior to arrival date in Bhutan: No Refund
- After arrival in Bhutan or without Notice in written: No Refund
Flight tickets cancellation & refund policy
- 100% refundpermitted for Flight tickets cancelled more than 45 days prior to arrival date in Bhutan.
- 50% refund permitted for tickets cancelled between 30-45 days prior to arrival date in Bhutan.
- No refund will be made for Missed Connections or No Show at the airports.
- An administrative fee of USD $25per ticket will be applicable to all cancelled flight tickets.
- Additional fee of US $50 is levied for every date change once the tickets have been issued.